BIM coordination services, which has become an important design criterion for all modern constructional projects. It not only provides better collaboration within the design domain but also helps get an accurate digital representation of all the three disciplines of any construction project.
BIM coordination is a process of Building Information Modeling (BIM), which helps coordinate different elements of the design like structural, architectural, plumbing, mechanical and other fields. BIM coordination services ensure that they all fit together by complimenting each other.
Implementation of spatial BIM coordination process performs clash detection and avoidance establishing a clash-free BIM information flow between all the disciplines.
Different stages included in BIM coordination services
- Data collection: All the required data including specification and inputs are collected from the clients.
- Idea development: Different innovative ideas about how to begin the project in a user-friendly manner is developed by thoroughly analyzing the data provided by the clients.
- Management: The team of long experienced professional engineers is formed to work on the project.
- BIM Models Creation: BIM models are created within Revit for all the different disciplines.
- Constructability Analysis: After creation of the BIM Models an analysis is conduct to check constructability capabilities of the model.
- Clash Detection & Resolution: After successful analysis of the model, a clash report gets generated and is further circulated to the respective stakeholder for resolution.
- Coordinate BIM Model: Thereafter, a fully coordinated BIM model gets generated for visualization, drawings and BOQ’s.
- Data presentation: Finally the high-quality Model is delivered to the clients